Panometric combines many different engineering and management disciplines to holistically create compelling solutions.
Projects may encompass some or all of these efforts.
- Situation or market assessment
- Solution search
- Emerging technology evaluation
- System architecture
- Human factors considerations
- Vendor, Partner and Contributor relationship building
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Electronic design and development
- Software development: embedded, cloud, and mobile
- Systems and #data integration
- Effectiveness Proofs
- Iteration and maintenance.
A good systems engineer:
- Knows a little about allot of things.
- Knows what he does not know, and seeks those who do.
- Is relentlessly inquisitive and evidence based.
- Is innovative, pragmatic, and resourceful.
- Recognizes risks and unknowns proportionally.
- Reduces complexity.
- Is adept at learning new processes, tools, and paradigms.
- Uses appropriate methods from rigorous mathematics to instinct.
- Communicates to broad audiences.
Whether owner, or developer, everyone who uses technology needs a good Systems Engineer.
Contact Mike Mitchell at Panometric today to see how he can help you.