Simple and effective
Small teams can be very efficient and effective, but only when they learn to use their tools wisely.
We use Github extensively for hardware and software documents, as well as Issue and Project Management
- PCB Layout: Experienced with Altium, Circuit Studio.
- USB, BLE, Ethernet: Wireshark
- Serial Terminal: Yat, Serial Debug Assistant
- EMC Lab: Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, ESD Sources, Inductive Probling
- Microscope 40X Stereo boom
- Rework Station: Temperature controlled hot air and dual irons.
- 3D Printer
- Software Defined Radio: Usefull in EMC investigation
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol sniffers for USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth
Major Embedded Platforms we work with:
- Cypress PSOC (4,5)
- St Micro - STM32Cube with HAL
- Espressif ESP32 - Arduino, ESPIDF, Zyrnyth
- Nordic NRF52
- TI MSP430
- Dialog GreenPak
Interfaces and Protocols
- QSPI - for 2Gb flash
- Modbus over RS-485
- Modbus TCPIP